Monday, February 4, 2013

New blog AGAIN!

I've been thinking a lot of this lately - privatizing my thoughts. But then I was afraid of the thought that nobody would know what I'm thinking...It makes me sad. :(

Despite not getting any news about people reading my everyday blahs, it still warms my heart knowing that it is open and always ready whenever someone wanted it - more like me. But after reading  a friend's post about online footprints, a thought suddenly pops in my head. What if...and more what ifs!

So I shall say bye bye to open-ness! I'll still blog...but I'll try to be impersonal in my non-private blog. I'll be keeping the usual diary...in private. Open only to those selected few who wants to know what's going on in my amazing life. Weeeeeeee!

So here will just be random tidbits...the details of my amazing life will be in my main blog, kresiaramas which is now protected. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment